1. Investigate the crop circle phenomenon. Other intelligence would get everyone’s attention.
2. A contest: “Whoever Does the Most Good Wins!” Look to change the paradigm. Make a brilliant ad campaign.
3. Revered people look out from TV and address the human core in everyone, urging us to think as a planet.
An initiation if it comes from inspiration.
4. A minute of silence at noon in every time zone, for everyone to focus on the world at peace. That may have averted England being invaded in WWII.
5. Call for a truce to wars worldwide, induced by the commitment to a decent life for everyone – housing, food, health care, education, job training. Pay for it with military budgets.
6. Give everyone ecstasy (pure MDMA) to heal trauma and open hearts.
7. Create a new version of the Twilight Club, where outstanding thinkers engaged. Founded in the late 19th century, members included Rudyard Kipling, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Thomas J. Watson, Ralph Waldo Emerson, Herbert Spencer, Walt Whitman, Andrew Carnegie, Oliver Wendell Holmes, Mark Twain, Walter Russell. From them we got the Rotary and the Lions Clubs and the Girl and Boy Scouts, our library system, the Better Business Bureau, elimination of sweat shops and child labor, and more.